Alpinestars Absolute 1-Piece Suit
Regular price $2,199.95 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- High level race suit incorporating MotoGP-derived technologies.
- Designed with body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimum riding performance.
- Highly durable, flexible kangaroo leather features anatomical panels for high levels of movement and a superior fit.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- Patented leather bonded aramid grid reinforcements on the arm, back, seat, thigh and elbow areas to reduce heat transfer and prevent the skin from burning when sliding. This also gives more strength to the leather against tear and abrasion.
- Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D back panel.
- Soft 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction.
- An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- Alpinestars CE-approved, race-derived protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia.
- Alpinestars new exclusive GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on knee and further DFS protection on the elbow and shoulder.
- Chest pad compartment (designed to take the CE-certified Nucleon chest pads).
- Comes fitted with the CE-certified Nucleon hip protector.
- Ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion.
- Premium full kangaroo leather construction for lightness, flexibility and optimum levels of protection.
- New aramid reinforced stretch fabric panels on crotch, back of the leg and underarms to excellent levels of lightness, flexibility and breathability.
- Large perforated kangaroo leather panels are strategically placed to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
- Innovative new RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable screw-mounted insert slider.
- New GP aerodynamic back hump improves stability and airflow at speed. Ventilated and designed to incorporate a hydration pack, it comes complete with an opening which can accommodate a hydration hose.
- Internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Printed logos reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance.