Michelin Power 5
- A next generation sportbike tire for ultimate sportbike performance and enjoyment
- Improves upon the already exceptional wet grip of Power RS tire for all-season riding
- Optimized 2CT and 2CT+ silca compounds with 11% void ratios front and rear deliver tremendous grip in wet conditions
- Patented velvet sidewall styling enhance sportbike styling
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds up to 168+ mph
Excellent Wet Grip Performance
Experience improved wet grip versus its predecessor the Michelin Power RS Tire. Based on internal test conducted in Fontange, France using a 2019 BMW S1000 R fitted with 120/70 ZR 17 front and 190/55 ZR 17 rear tires comparing lap times of MICHELIN Power 5 tires with MICHELIN Power RS tires. Actual on-road results may vary.
Optimized Compound Mix and Void Ratio
MICHELIN 2CT and 2CT+ silca compounds with 11% void ratios front and rear deliver tremendous grip in wet conditions
Michelin's Premium Touch Technology
The patented sidewall designs of the MICHELIN Power 5 tire enhance sportbike styling.